Private, Semi-Private & Small Group Yoga Classes
Yoga cultivates health and physical, emotional, mental and social well-being through the regular practice of a range of many different techniques. These would include: postures and movement; breath awareness and breathing exercises; relaxation and concentration; and self-inquiry and meditation. The practice of yoga makes the body strong and flexible and also improves the functioning of the respiratory, circulatory, digestive and hormonal systems, along with an array of other health benefits. The continued practice of yoga often leads one to a greater sense of peace as well as a feeling of oneness with his/her environment.
Benefits of Private /Semi-Private Yoga Instruction
Private instruction is known to be one of the most effective ways to begin, return to or advance your yoga experience. You can increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance tailored to your individual needs. Beginners, individuals with therapeutic/medical needs and advanced practitioners can all reap the benefits from spending one-on-one time with an experienced yoga teacher. Teachers and students build working relationships while identifying specific needs and co-creating a practice that address the student’s individual goals.
Private Yoga Sessions are Helpful When:
- You are a beginner wanting to begin a healthy practice without feeling overwhelmed or intimidated by a group setting
- You want to take your practice to a deeper level and/or focus on specific asanas (yoga poses)
- You are seeking instruction to create a daily home yoga practice
- You have injuries (e.g., back, shoulder or knee, etc.) or health issues (stress, arthritis, insomnia, pregnancy, etc.)
- You are aiming to achieve a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, strength or balance
- You want to target specific areas like tight hips or hamstrings
- You want to enhance your mental focus
- You wish to incorporate yoga into your strength training or weight loss program
- You seek to utilize yoga as a means to cross-train for marathons or triathlons
Small Group Yoga Classes
Rebecca also offers small group yoga classes that consist of 3 or 4 participants practicing in a safe and nurturing environment that serves as a way to enjoy many of the benefits of private and semi-private instruction but at a reduced cost.
Class location: In-Studio, Off-Site or possible Skype
Rebecca also offers small group (4 person) yoga classes, an alternative for individuals seeking many of the benefits of private instruction, but at a reduced cost. Small group sessions are $25 per person. Contact Rebecca for more details (203) 904-5717
|30 min Private yoga class||60 min. Private Yoga Class||30 min. Semi-Private Yoga class||60 min Semi-Private Yoga class||60 min Small Group Yoga class|
|$50||$100||$25 per person||$50 per person||$25 per person|